2010 S Queen St,
We are honored to have you as a client. It is important that we keep in touch so that we are best able to serve you!
In order to be at our best, we have a few rules of engagement for our clients. Speaking with you matters! If we do not know what is happening in your life, we can’t give our best advice.
Here are a few simple rules of engagement for our clients:
1. We want you to be actively engaged. Expect to have a minimum of one meeting per year (in-person/phone/Zoom). Many of you will have a lot more contact than this, depending on the complexity of your situation.
2. We want to be part of your financial family so please keep us informed of changes in your life. For example, address and phone number changes along with new jobs, debts, financial goals or concerns.
3. We always want to treat you with respect and provide a quick response to your needs. We expect the same from you.
If you are not meeting these expectations or have gone 18 months without talking with us, we may consider these reasons to reassign your accounts out of our team.
We also want you to know what you can expect from us!
Here are a few simple rules of engagement we have for our team:
1. It is always our pleasure to return your calls and messages within one business day. If for some reason you do not hear back from us in this timeframe, we respectfully ask that you reach out again in case your message was not received.
2. We will contact you when it is time for your review meetings and will offer the meeting in various forms to meet your needs (in-person/phone/Zoom).
3. We value the trust you have placed in us. Confidentiality is one of our top priorities.
4. We support a safe and family friendly atmosphere.
If we are ever not meeting your expectations, we would greatly appreciate a phone call from you so we can be sure to address any concerns you have.
Thank you for being part of the Life’s Journey Financial family and we are honored to be part of your team!